Saturday, July 15, 2006

Day 5 OF CLinicaLs Cont'...

alamak... realised that it should be day 5 of clinicals... and i forgot about the rest of the afternoon after lunch... yeah so after lunch... i was finally able to do an initial interview on my own while my supervisor observed... the patient was really cooperative thank God... so i thought i went okay... except i couldn't think of what to say to end the interview, so i was like uhhh... and then my supervisor quickly stepped in to help me... anyway, yeah that was it... need more practice... and then after that, we had no patients to see already so we went back upstairs to complete the halfway evaluation forms for my placement... both my supervisor and I each had to complete one copy each... yeah nothing much happened... except that time passed really quickly... i can't believe it's already friday and i only have one more week to go... also glad that the weekend is here... dun have to wake up early tomorrow and on sunday... i can't help but think abt next year when we have clinicals for the whole semester... ohmigod... they better send me to a nearer location otherwise i am gonna kill them...
up till now though... i am glad that i came to nepean hospital... the whole environment is really nice and the people there are really nice and friendly too...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...