Thursday, January 31, 2008

GaTHeriNgS...

the last post for jan 2008... still got a month more before I have to go back to uni... I am so not looking forward to my last year of uni... so I keep telling myself to make full use of the month that I have here, cos who knows when I will be back again next year?

went to fran's house to celebrate her birthday... I have known her for like almost 11 years and this is the first time she invited me over to her house... the minute we entered her house, her mum stuffed huimin and I with pizza and fried chicken... and I ate till I was so full, and then found out that that was only afternoon tea... and not dinner... our initial plan to go swimming was cancelled, and instead watched transformers... and had dinner which was more pizza and chicken... did I mention that for some reason, that day was like freaking hot?? I was ready to melt into a puddle of water/sweat or throw myself into the fridge... and then we had cake after dinner... her mum baked the cake herself... anyway, thanks fran for inviting me to your house...

went to nyp class gathering at city hall... we were supposedly meeting at city hall mrt but it was so crowded that I thought I would go look for the place first... and I got lost trying to figure out where magic wok was... I thought it was in capitol centre but realised later that it was actually in capitol building... almost wanted to give up and head home after searching for half an hour... but in the end, managed to meet up with them... and the food was not that great as well... and quite expensive considering that it was not even a nice restaurant place... after that some of them decided that we should head to the memorial park where we can sit and chat, but when we got there, there was no place to sit and some people left... so we just took some pics and walked to spinelli at raffles city... sat and chat there for awhile... it was nice catching up with them, as I have not seen some of them for so long since I left... but the thing about class gathering is that, it is really awkward at times, cos it's difficult to talk to each and individual and you are not close to some of them in the first place... that was also what happened last year during the crescent gathering as well...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...