Friday, January 25, 2008

ReALiTy...

well... I am finally back... still can't believe that I will be going to my new home in serangoon... never expected that I would be living in this area... still trying to get used to the new home... the constant noise from the roads... but the view is quite nice... can see part of the kallang river from the window and the singapore eye... is it even open to the public already??!! the weather is another thing to get used to... the heat and the humidity... still trying to get in contact with friends... for some reason, all of them are super busy with either work or uni... even pong has to go to school everyday... sigh... I have to think of stuff to do and occupy myself... but I am definitely not complaining about this time that I have to just relax and not have to think about stuff...

went to meet up with fran for lunch that day... can't believe she graduated already and found a job so fast... fran, i really like the wanton noodles! While we were just eating and catching up with one another, I was like thinking, it felt like I have been here all along and nothing has changed... she still is the fran that I knew and remembered from crescent... but I know that that is not really true, cos we all have changed, in some way or another...

and my other grandma fell and was admitted into the hospital... when we went to visit her, seeing the old people lying there on the beds make me dread growing old... hopefully she will recover in time for the new year...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...