Monday, January 21, 2008

HOme...

yes... I am finally going home tomorrow!! I really need a break... last year was really exhausting... did 3 slots of clinical placements, having to juggle honours and uni stuff, work... hopefully this well deserved break back home will recharge my brain cells and batteries... and come back in march ready and prepared to do the honours stuff... and finally graduate...

trying to pack everything into the luggage and hoping that it is not overweight... washed and polished Auris... I will definitely miss him when I am gone... can't wait to catch up with friends and family back home... and this time, it will be even more 're nao' cos all of us are back at the same time... will finally have a real family reunion...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...