Wednesday, June 01, 2016

喜欢或者习惯。。。友情或者爱情。。。

sooo, we spent our 1 month anniversary having dinner at grilled at penrith westfield, the food was not great though, and he gave me roses and a card, which was pretty sweet, and we just hugged platonically, he kissed me on the cheek and held hands... so far so good, we decided that we are going to forge ahead and work on this relationship together... so far, I have told, pongie, prisy, huimin, fran and jo, and mum, and mum's reaction was the most surprising, she actually did not even ask much details and just said to go for it... yeah, weird... so really, only mum is on my side at this stage... 

the other stressful thing which happened over the weekend was my assignment, realised at the last minute that I was on the wrong track all along and had to pretty much redo most of the work, stayed up late to work on it on friday, and then all of saturday, and seriously there was a point in time I felt like throwing up... even had to work on it during our hunter valley roadtrip...

really had a good time at hunter valley, the weather was great, had my massage which I really needed... did not visit as many wineries this time becos I had to work on the assignment... had lunch at harrigan's pub which was really crowded... and the accomodation at the pub was pretty ok as well, nothing fancy but quite spacious... 

so now I just have to get through the next 2 weeks with my last assignment for this module and cross my fingers and toes that I will pass the module... that's all I want, just to pass this module so I won't have to do it again... 

oh and I made another new asian friend/colleague called Euodia today, as in we had lunch together, she is from Malaysia but obviously has been here for awhile, but we clicked pretty well, similar interests... wish she could stay at Nepean... which made me think of my ex-friend Elisha, who appears to have disappeared from the earth... 

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...