Thursday, June 30, 2016

SCarLett... 红儿。。。

sooo, today I inadvertently made Alissa cry, apparently becos I was being dismissive about doing something with the medical students today, and I did not even realise it until Karen told me about it during supervision... anyway, now I have to go apologise and be mindful about how I go about saying things... work-wise, it has been so boring becos for some really strange reason, our ward has so many empty beds and there is no patients to see, so I am like struggling to find things to do other than working on some QI stuff, readings and doing stats... 

Alex and I are going ok I guess, met up in the city for dinner last weekend, then hung out around darling harbour, it was freezing cold that day though... and we met for dinner near work as well on monday... we are still at stage 1 and I don't know if I will ever be ready to progress onto stage 2... sometimes I feel undecided as to whether I made the right decision to contact him again after we first broke up... and he again told me he thinks he loves me... I dunno... I am so freaking indecisive I annoy even myself... urgghh... 

Good News!!! Pongie got offered a permanent full time job at North Connex jobsite, as a junior accountant... woohooo... hopefully this job will turn out well... and which means I get to buy a new car, which I did, and it's my long-desired mazda 3, in the red... and pongie has named it Scarlett :) it will be ready on monday... woohoo...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...