Tuesday, June 21, 2016

WiSE DeciSiON??

sooo, after officially breaking up over the phone on 15th June, we started messaging each other periodically after that, very platonic... and then on the weekend, I decided to register myself on this other online dating website called Plenty of Fish, yeah, the name really does not sound pleasant at all, anyway... for some reason, most guys on the website are of course either weird or label themselves as 'adventurous' and 'outdoor loving'... which is the total opposite of me... and so I did that for 2 days, and the whole time, I find myself thinking of Alex, I am such a hypocrite and pongie is right, I am so indecisive... anyway, and then on sunday it was pouring with rain but we had already planned to meet up with Euodia and her friends for karaoke in the city... we had fun in general, the only downside was the pouring rain, after karaoke, pongie and I decided to check out this new Japanese restaurant at TGV, was disappointed with the food actually, and it was alittle expensive as well... anyway, I decided to call Alex after work on Monday and we had a good chat after 2 weeks... I was sooo nervous about calling, that I actually sat in Hyungie for like 10mins trying to decide if I was actually doing the right thing... and what would happen if he tells me he has already moved on... anyway, turns out he has not, well, that's what he says anyway... and he kept saying things like he has not thought of moving on, that he still looks forward to receiving my messages and he hinted that he would wait... and I think I decided then and there that I am not going to listen to what Buddha is saying and forge forward with having a relationship with Alex this time around... and see where it goes, cos I don't want to have regrets and I kept thinking that we have so much unfinished business... well, for better or worse, I made the decision and if things go bad again, then I have no one to blame but myself... and I deleted my POF profile after 2 days... anyway, I then decided today that I will ask him out... cos I figured why waste time right, if I have already decided to continue... I know people around me will not be happy with my decision but I am going to stick to it... anyway, we decided to meet up in the city on sat, so hopefully this time, it will turn out better than our last disastrous planned hunter valley non event... he even threw away the selfie stick after I cancelled on him cos he thought he no longer had use for it... 

anyway, uni wise, got back my 1st assignment, and surprisingly, I did very well, I was not expecting it at all... I really had no idea what I was doing at that stage, but I am so very glad that all the hard work, sweat and tears worked out well in the end, now crossing my fingers and toes that the second more important assignment also did well...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...