Saturday, December 09, 2006

SIngApORe...

i am finally home again... after a year away... yesterday was the first time i flew on an airplane on my own... i was a little scared initially but luckily, the flight was relatively smooth, not much turbulence and stuff... although the food served sucked... what's new... anyway, when i was already seated in the plane, this girl came up to me and asked if i could swap seats with her so that she could sit with her parents... so okay, i didn't mind cos i was sitting right at the place where the food and stuff are... so it's very noisy cos the air stewardess walking up and down and stuff... so okay, i went to that seat and when i was like seating there for like five minutes, this guy came up to me and asked if he could switch seats with me so that he could sit with his friends... i was like what the hell, do i have a sign on my forehead saying that i am free to change seats or something??? so i was like nope, i have already changed seats once and i really dun want to switch again...

anyway, after arriving home, unpacked all the stuff, showered and went to sleep around 1am and my body have not adjusted to the time here yet so i was really really tired... and then i woke up at ard 5am the next morning... annoying becos i could not get back to sleep... and pretty much stayed at home the whole of yesterday... watched tv and the videotapes that pong taped for me... everything was basically the same i guess... not many changes as yet... but it's like raining practically everyday i heard... and i feel so humid and sticky all the time... not a good feeling...

went to the hospital with my grandma today to see the doctor for checkup early in the morning... just got back and it's raining again... oh and my results are out already... did quite well in my opinion... not bad... now i am worried about my professional practice result...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...