Tuesday, July 19, 2005

UrrGh...

alamak, so long never blog... the stupid laptop hanged on me while i was typing my blog last week...
so have to type all over again...
last wed, went to karaoke with amelia, karen and their friends... i finally got to sing till my heart's content, we sang from 2pm till 8pm at night... i really enjoyed myself, except that i felt quite left out, cos they were all singing cantonese songs and i am the only one singing chinese... and then they were all speaking in canto, and i just sit there, pretending that i am listening to what they say... when i have no idea what they are talking abt... sigh...

after that, we went to this korean restaurant, and the food was horrible! it was also very expensive and after eating, i felt like throwing up... dunno why but it was just really bad...
and then by the time i reached epping, it was already quite late, but amelia was so nice, she stayed with me to wait for michelle to come pick me up... so we were both standing there in the cold, talking and waiting...

yesterday, work was shitty at the start... there was a big crowd lining up at the express lanes... so i was assigned to one of the express lanes, okay, and then this lady bought this purple-looking vegetable... and i dunno what's that, so i was searching quite frantically at the list for the code for that vege... and then i decided to ask this other cashier on my left what vegetable was it, she told me i dunno, in a very unfriendly tone, so okay, watever, i continued to search for the code, and then she turned to me and u noe what she said??!! u should be smart enough to noe what vegetable that is... i was like, what??!! what the hell? and then the cashier on my right told me what that vege was, it was a red cabbage... i was so pissed at the woman... ruined my day...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...