Sunday, June 08, 2014

OLe OLe oLe...

work-wise, still busy, reducing my caseload in rehab, becos they wanted me to help out in acute, however, I have not been able to manage the MRT caseload and we are still getting new referrals here and there, hence not been able to help acute at all... Yin seems ok, worked with her twice last week becos Kara was off sick... one of the girls has gone on maternity leave, and apparently a locum replacing her will be starting next friday... and found out that Laura's water broke, hence she will remain in hospital for the next 3 months until the birth of her baby... 

otherwise, last sat, pongie's birthday, went to have korean buffet at lidcombe, we were both stuffed after, and on sun, went to macquarie to watch Xmen, which I personally thought it was excellent, I will rate it 10/10... the special effects and the plot were great... Hyungie's giving me some trouble recently, found out that Kia at Waitara has ceased trading, which means that I can no longer access free carwash or vacuum after dec 2014... and the closest dealerships were either castle hill or parramatta... pain in the ass... still reading my online books, and have been downloading the angel eyes, heard that it's now really melodramatic, my next target drama will be seunggi's drama called you're surrounded... Anna rang last week and informed me that everyone at ADHC was told to find another job as the organisation is ceasing sooner than anticipated, hence she was asking information about working in the hospital... but I was thinking to myself, this means that there will be more competition in the jobseeking market crap!

after 3.5 years, finally went back to lewisham on the way to the petersham portugese chicken place today to eat... the re-start consulting sign is still there, which means that the company is still in existent, and everything looked the same from the outside... the portugese chicken burger and chips were better than nandos I thought, but I dunno that I will drive approx 45mins to and from just to eat that...

weather wise, it is gradually getting colder actually, and had rained for abit last few days as well... looking forward to my world cup next week!


No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...