Tuesday, May 27, 2014

冬天去了哪儿??

sooo, the hunter valley roadtrip finally came and went... left in the morning at approx 0900, stopped by macdonalds for some food, and arrived at hunter valley at approx 1100... went to a few wineries and spent quite alot of money on wine... de bortoli, peterson's, scarborough, mcguigans, hungerford... finally it was time to check in, mercure resort was not as good as I expected... it was alright... the room was alright... we had some time to spare before it was time for the massage... actually regretted making the appt so late in the day, cos it did not occur to me that when we finish the massage, it would be dark and there are no streetlights there... and it was up on a hill, so definitely learnt my lesson there... the spa place was really nice, however, the actual package was not as good as the tea tree spa we went to a long time ago... pretty much spent the whole time reading the online books when we arrived back in the room... breakfast... the good thing was it was not crowded at all... food was alright, standard bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, hot choc... juice... ate till we were stuffed... went for a little walk to hunter valley gardens shopping village and bought some cookies to try... and after that, had time to kill  before it was time to check out and make our way home... and back to reality... fortunately or unfortunately... what happened on friday was that I noticed screeching sounds when I am braking, and also noticed that one of the tyres looked flat, which got me worried... and so I quickly went to change the tyres on sat, and booked a car service for today, hence I am slacking at home today instead of being back to work... 

other than that, still reading my online books, and patiently waiting for the show angel eyes to end... fran whatsapped me last night, showing me a pic of her boyfriend, and shocked me further by telling me that she has already his family and bought couple rings... she must really be quite desperate... was all I could think of... but she looked happy so hopefully things turn out well for her... other than that... nothing much interesting happening, looking forward to fran and jo visiting in june, then papa visiting in aug but also maybe june... and I decided that our next roadtrip will be to bowral in oct, gibraltar hotel and spa... so going to have to start saving up now... one week till winter and it's still warm, like 26 degrees, crazy...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...