Tuesday, June 24, 2014

ALmoST TO EOFY...

sooo, had my follow up gynae appt on thurday last week, finally the decision has been made for me to undergo surgery to remove the cyst that has been festering in there for the last few years... and surgery date has been confirmed to be on 28 aug... which coincides with mum and papa's visit... I am more worried abt the 'after' effects of the surgery, no driving for a week, get to have 2 weeks off work, but the worse thing is I have to have an IDC inserted... OMG!!! :( and then my BP is up again, so the GP wants me to restart the damn pills... 

otherwise, still following the highlights of the world cup faithfully everyday, spain, england, australia (of course!), are out, the only team which has won every match during the group phase atm is holland, and pongie and I have decided to stay overnight at travelodge north ryde on the sunday so we can stay up to watch the match, but pongie could only take the half day... no new nice dramas, so reading my online books still... 

workwise, nothing very exciting, applied for this senior rehab position at ryde hospital, yet to hear back, I am half hoping to get the job, really want to leave nepean and try something different and closer to home, but on the other hand, I dunno if I am up to this position in a new environment as well... oh well, we'll see what happens... fairly busy at work, yin's on her 4 week europe trip so kirti is covering on some days only... which is ok for me... oh and I saw Janelle from Restart again this week, I think we are quite 有缘 actually, cos since I have been working at Nepean for the past 3.5 years, I have bumped into her 3 times already... anyway, she told me that Restart no longer existed, apparently it was bought over by Recovre, and so she is now working for them at Parramatta...

weather-wise, it has been pretty chilly and windy recently...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...