Thursday, August 29, 2013

SUmmEr in WinTER...

today would be one of those days when the bottle of moscato would come in handy...

work has been quite stressful lately actually both physically and especially mentally... one of the new young patients on MRT found out today that he has only weeks to live, and the worse thing was they only recently had a baby, it was really sad today when I was talking to them both and both of them started crying... another of my patient presented really oddly and all the assessments done up to date have indicated nil significant cognitive issues, and so I am running out of ideas at this stage... then another patient whom had the fall when we did the hob transfer previously came back to us, and I was going to reattempt the hob transfer again with kevin today when deanna was like are you sure you should do this again, are there any other alternatives... so in the end, the patient also did not want to do it and I ended up wasting people's time, and now I ended up having to do a HV in tregear, not a suburb I want to be in actually, after the last time I was out there... and today was drilled by the team during case conference about the patients... and Kara told me today that she is now going on this diet  and she can no longer eat chicken schnitzel with me on thursdays... alamak... one of our patients has been singing this seven dwarfs song during therapy, and today, we were trying to get her to sing a different song, and I just said twinkle twinkle little star and she started singing too, and we were like singing along with her, it was actually quite a nice feeling... even though it was physically exhausting...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...