Tuesday, August 27, 2013

生日快乐。。。

birthday long weekend... drove down to bowral and berrima on friday, it was cold and windy that day, and of course, my period decided to appear that day as well... visited and walked around the towns of berrima and bowral, the high tea was not nice at all, the only good thing was that we got to sit in front of an actual fireplace... the room we had was really nice though, on the top floor and overlooking the golf course... passed by alot of nice houses on the same street and another hotel called Gibraltar, which looked even nicer... went into one of the cafes for lunch and the schnitzel dish we ordered was not nice at all as well, and ended up eating cup noodles for dinner... buffet breakfast was alot better though, ate till I was so stuffed that I had to cancel the buffet dinner that night, and of course no one was happy abt that... ended up eating my bits and pieces of flourless choc cake for dinner and pongie had Mcdonalds at auntie's... prisy bought me a jewellery organiser, and willie wonka chocolate... watched running man as usual, recently it has been not very funny at all, which concerns me, what will happen if the show gets cancelled??!!

sunday... cleaned before uni gang came, anna cooked spicy pork and beef bulgogi, preferred the spicy pork definitely, karen baked me a cheesecake... the part I do not like, is cleaning up... tried to use the dishwasher that day as well, luckily it was only clean plates, cos we ended up with a puddle of water at the base of the dishwater, and having to manually scoop the water out... not nice :(

birthday monday... kara bought me a bottle of moscato, and ren bought me my fav french vanilla cake... I was very touched :) the sad thing is... pple are especially nicer to you only that day... had lunch out with kara and kevin at red cherry which was nice, and I had a lunch treat... and then had cake for afternoon tea... uni gang sang me happy birthday on sunday, and kara and kevin got one of our pts to sing me one, which was very meaningful, and work pple sang me another one during cake time... and deanna sang me a personal one today :) and mummy and papa sang me one too... and received birthday wishes on facebook... I miss home :(

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...