Thursday, August 01, 2013

OTOKe...

still no new shows recently, so rewatching old shows, waiting for this new korean show called I hear your voice to finish tonight... 

work wise... so stressed these past 2 weeks becos of one of the challenging patients with locked in syndrome... staying back late... reading up textbooks and journals... looking up assistive technology websites... keep bothering other colleagues... hopefully she will be going down to rehab next week... then it will be less stressful... and if another person asks me or mentions the words switches/buzzers again, I am seriously going to smack them... and the stress is really creating havoc with my period atm... and Ren was like how come you did not want to do a splint for her?? you need to come out of your comfort zone etc... and so in the end, you know who helped me make a cast for the damn buzzer today, which means that I owe both Ren and him a big favour... oh, and that day, I was in the toilet doing a pee, and someone walked right in, and I am pretty sure it was Frances... can you imagine what might happen if it was a guy instead??!!! and I was still having my period, so pretty much everything could be seen...never ever going to use that stupid toilet again!

Finally, 9 years later, I have changed my blog template...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...