Tuesday, August 20, 2013

ChiLLy boTH iN & oUT...

currently watching a singaporean drama called the dream makers, the show's not bad, don't really feel like watching the korean drama, hence stopped it after like the first 3 eps and went over to watching the mediacorp drama...

finally baked the flourless chocolate cake again after so long, baked 2 and only one came out good, and bcos it was the smaller one that came out good, had to get pongie to walk over to coles specially to buy the frosting so it's less ugly looking... the part I really don't like is having to do the washing and cleaning up, especially now the ants are back again... decided to buy a cake from baskin and robbins for my bdae, rather than bake again... less trouble... 

work wise, still busy... don't know what happened to me today, but the interpreter did not turn up as scheduled and I ended up being really pissed all day, and started making sarcastic comments... Kara actually asked me to go home and have some wine to destress... I honestly don't know what is going on, whether it is bcos I am stressing over the pts, or the ants problem at home, or you know who still, or the fact that papa  is planning to bring some relatives whom we don't know over and it just happens to be the time when I was planning to go back home... which means now who knows when I can go back home, and now that pongie found a casual job, she cannot leave... looking forward to the roadtrip on friday... was wanting to have a massage when we are there, but it's too expensive... and also to my bdae weekend... 28 years old... not much happening on the social front... :(

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...