Saturday, March 03, 2012

GRay & glOOmY...

march already... wish it was April instead so I can go on my Korea hols... work is still the same, busy as always, nothing exciting to report... still trying to organise Laura's surprise baby shower, although people are not responding despite me saying that it has to be organised prior to her coming back to work... so, I am just going to go with the flow... my april ADO got rejected cos we are short of staff then, so I decided to have it in Aug, and hopefully I will have enough leave to go New Zealand with papa then...

no new shows at the moment, still waiting for the moon and sun and salaryman shows to finish, watching running man and amazing race, no new shows, and not in the mood to watch the HK shows...

currently still trying to look for houses and looking into trading in my car... I really don't like going on house inspections, especially when it is raining, was exhausted when I came home today... and property is so expensive, we still cannot afford most of them anyway...

that's probably it for the updates, it's been raining every day, clothes are not drying, and there's flooding here, planning for another roadtrip when I have my ADO at the end of this month... wanted to go new zealand during my last week of hols in april, but nobody wanted to go with me, so at this stage, it's looking like I will be staying put during that week...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...