Monday, March 12, 2012

烦死...

let's see. what's new... papa's confirmed coming to visit in Aug-Sept for 2 weeks, not likely going to new zealand now though...

my ticket to ride boardgame finally arrived, super excited... we played a few rounds over the weekend, but the thing I came to realise was that with this particular game, you actually need more players, so it becomes more challenging and it makes you strategise... it would be even better if I could get the asian version as well...

still house hunting, saw a townhouse over the weekend which I quite liked, the agent agreed to the offer price, personally don't like the agent and it is feeling like he is wanting to sell this property quick... I knew that buying a property is not easy and that there are many things to think about, but the more I speak to uncle, the more I realise that I still have alot to learn and find out... could not sleep last night because of this... at this stage, I guess I will just see this as a learning process and if it's meant to be, it's meant to be...

work wise, aged care continues to be short of staff, and we have been told that this is likely to be for the long term... cos Deanna will only be the senior for 6 weeks, and nothing's been done to recruit for Laura's position yet, so potentially when Julia rotates, ummm... it would pretty much just be me on the 2 wards... anyway, work's been alright at this stage, it's busy but not crazy busy which is really good seeing as how we are short of staff...

the other stuff going on are health issues, BP and my unusual period... alamak, feels like I have got so many things going on atm...

I hope the house issue comes through, cos even though it's not ideal, it's one which I am leaning towards amongst all the others I have seen so far...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...