Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Suay man...

today is one of my most 'suay' and embarrasing days... bcos guess what, bcos today was rubbish collection day so the bin was outside and this morning, i went to throw the rubbish, so i went out in my pyjamas, threw the rubbish in the bin, and walked back to the house, and to my horror, the door was LOCKED!!!! i was so horrified that it did not even register at first that I have been locked out of the house bcos of my stupidity, i must have unconsciously and out of habit turned the lock when i went out and closed the door, without even thinking abt it... i started to panic, thinking this could not be happening, i have nothing on me, no phone, i am in my pyjamas, and i can't remember anyone's number... i really started to panic badly... ran to the neighbour across from us hoping that they would let me use their internet and phone to find prisy's work number, but no one was in... then went to the one on the left of us, and thank god someone was at home, the neighbour was really nice... he let me use the computer to find prisy's work number and his phone to call her... and i was soooo embarrassed... the whole time i was sitting there, thinking what an idiot i was... so finally prisy was able to come home and open the door for me... and i was like thinking thank god she works nearby, otherwise i am so dead... and i was walking around in my pyjamas... it was really a shitty morning for me... i still cannot believe my stupidity...

LESSON LEARNT: ALWAYS BRING THE KEY WHENEVER I AM OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...