Monday, August 18, 2008

史奴比。。。

i felt like smacking myself today... went for the hazard perception test to get my green Ps... and i actually failed the first time... and it was not even difficult... seriously, i don't know what I am thinking the whole time i was doing the test... and when they told me that i can choose to take the second time on the spot... i decided to do it again, but of course, i have to pay again... so all in all... i can only blame myself for wasting my time and money cos i am such a loser... :(
when the guy told me that i did not pass the test, a sense of deja vu came and i recalled last year's practical test... when i only passed after failing twice before... does this mean that i am a hazard to myself and others on the road then?

really, i feel like smacking myself... and i was sooo embarrassed as well... cos it was such an easy test, it was more like commonsense... now i have to wait another 2 more years before getting a full license...

finally, CX and XY got married yesterday on 命中... i was really touched and they actually looked so cute together... too bad we all know it's not real... i laughed till i had tears when they were dancing in the church... it was HILARIOUS... can't wait for the dvd to be out...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...