Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ho... Ho... HO...

last week was really shitty... i am really hating the placement right now... all bcos of my big mouth and now my whole christmas break is ruined... and i got the email saying that my ethics did not get approved... another thing to worry about... now i have to wait till february before the ethics commitee meet up again... no big plans for christmas... we dun even celebrate it anyway... to me it's just like any other public holiday... still remember back when i was in singapore... during christmas we would drive to orchard and then walk down orchard road... just strolling and taking in the festive atmosphere and the decorations... but these recent years we have not been doing that anymore...
and i went back to the hair salon last week to recurl my hair cos the curls did not even last for a week, so they agreed to do it again for me free... and it's now a week and my hair is back to straight again... how annoying...
anyway... merry christmas everyone... hope your christmas is better than mine...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...