Saturday, December 15, 2007

HAirY exPeriENCe...

went to this japanese salon in the city to curl my hair... i showed the lady there a picture of the type of curls i wanted and said okay... she said digital perm will last longer than normal perm so i thought i will give it a try... so i sat there not knowing what to expect... she trimmed my hair alittle and then gave it a rinse, and then put some gel thing on my hair... then put glad wrap over my hair and i had to sit under the hot circular thing for like 15 minutes... then after she removed the glad wrap... rinse my hair again... and then used alot of rollers to curl my hair... and then after putting the rollers, she put like this white cloth thing on each roller and a stick thing into each roller... and then she brought over this machine, and attached the electrodes onto the rollers... i looked like a freak... so i sat there for a good half an hour... and the whole time my head was hurting from the heat... it was really hot... and i kept fidgeting till one of the hairdressers there came over and asked me if i was alright... it was actually quite painful... and then this other hairdresser came and applied some liquid onto my hair and allowed it to drip onto a bowl resting on my shoulders... and he did it twice, and i have to sit there and wait again for another 20 minutes... and then finally, he removed the rollers from my hair and i felt so relieved... the rollers were really quite heavy... then went for another rinse again... sat back down again and waited for like 20 minutes before she came and blow dry my hair... i was quite happy when i came out of the salon...

however, when i decided to go curl my hair... i should have done my research first cos i did not know that there was so much maintenance to keep the curls and now... the curls are almost gone... ahhh... what should i do... and then i looked up on the internet and realised that after washing my hair, i have to twirl it and blowdry it at the same time to maintain the curls... which i did not know... and you also have to use products... which i dun really want to... and you dun comb your hair... so now... i am trying to keep the curls whatever that is left... alamak help...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...