Wednesday, September 05, 2007

RAndOm raMbLiNgs...

did not go to uni today... to stay home and study for the applied physiology lecture tomorrow... sian man... stoning almost half the time, and studying for this really can put me to sleep... dun even know what is going on and i am just sort of memorising the stuff without really understanding it...

watched fantastic four rise of the silver surfer last saturday... it was alright, i thought the first one was better though, and what's up with jessica alba's blond hairstyle?? was watching ocean's 13 but my eyes were really closing so went to sleep after the first 15 minutes of the show... haha when pong was here, when we were watching charlie and the chocolate factory, i slept through half the show too...

this year, zhen zhen and the rest gave me a chocolate drink set and amelia and karen got me a chocolate factory... i think they noticed that i love chocolates haha... i guess this year was better then the previous years cos i have more people celebrating with me... and prisy's family treated me to meat and wine co... and it was really expensive... and pong exchanged her nice sony ericsson phone with me... haha...

drove home from uni yesterday with amelia... now i just have to familiarise myself with the route to uni and be confident enough to drive by myself... and i am counting down to the day when I finally can drive my car... quite excited actually...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...