Sunday, September 09, 2007

AuRiS...

yesterday was the apec public holiday... in the morning, prisy and I drove around the estate and she taught me how to park... it was really difficult as I simply could not visualise which direction I should turn the wheel... and after I drove with uncle auntie and prisy to uni via the other silverwater route... tried to do a parallel parking at uni but it was super difficult so I think I would rather not risk it and just pay money to park inside uni... after that, we stopped by strathfield to have lunch at ceci's... then went to rhodes ikea and ohmigod... there were so many people, it's like as if the whole of sydney decided to come to ikea... it was so crowded... went to look for my bookshelf... but did not find a suitable one in the end... then we stopped by macquarie shopping centre... the only thing that was not good yesterday was that it was raining the whole day and my poor Auris is wet and dirty...

when we got home... uncle showed me how to give Auris a clean and I cleaned the floormats... definitely hard work to have a car... but i did not regret getting this car... it's been a really good car... hopefully the weather becomes better otherwise I will have to keep cleaning the car...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...