Friday, September 07, 2007

A drEAm cOmE tRuE...

Today is quite a momentous occasion for me... cos 6 september is the day i finally got my car... i really really like it... it's definitely my dream car... but i have to say that getting a car is not an easy feat... i have definitely learnt a lesson from this and with owning a car, comes great responsibilty and my pocket has a huge gaping hole... all my hard earned savings these past 3 years have been spent on the car... and i am still only paying not even half of what the car cost...
now i have to learn how to park with this car and i have decided that I am going to call my car Auris... i actually found out that this name was the model name for this car model in the other parts of the world but australia apparently bought the rights to keep the model name as corolla... so from now onwards, Auris and I will have to get to know each other and build up our trust in each other...

And finally, a very big thank you to uncle, auntie, prisy and michelle... and papa, mum and pong... without all of you, i would not have gotten this far... and if you asked at the beginning at the year if i would envision myself owning a car, i would not have even dreamed/thought of it...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...