Thursday, August 25, 2005

"REn"...

bitch! mon suddenly got a call from my supervisor asking me to go and work that night... and then found out that the stupid bitch was the supervisor for that night too... and u now wat she said to me that day???! she said " andrea, do u have a problem listening to wat i tell you to do? if you dun follow my instructions, i will be your worst enemy and u won't last long here... and the door is open, u can walk out whenever u like..." blah blah... asshole. i purposely ignored her, if not, i will surely say things that i will regret later and she will go and complain to the head supervisor, so i kept quiet till she came and tell me those things... so i was like, why are u always picking on me?? and she was like no, i did not pick on you, ask anyone, i am an easygoing person... i wanted to laugh... please... easygoing? that word will never apply to you piece of shit...

and then last sunday, i was supposed to end my shift at 7pm, okay, so she expects me to end exactly at 7pm, so when it was 5 min to 7... i rang the bell and told her that my shift ends at 7... and she was like... it's still 5 min till 7, make sure that ur register is clean before i let u home, and u have 5 min to clean it... and then there were 3 other cashiers ending at 7 too... but instead of asking them to clean their registers too... she told them they can go already... if that's not picking on me, i dunno what is... asshole.

she makes me so pissed everytime she appears in front of me that i make mistakes... like dropping the change and pressing the wrong keys... and then at night, i can't sleep, thinking whether she will go tell the head supervisor and then getting me fired...
i kept telling myself to ignore her and not let her get to me... but how... when i have to see her freaking face every time i go to work...

i just keep telling myself to "ren" and try to ignore her (which is impossible, cos she keeps asking me to do stuff), and think of the money...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...