Friday, May 19, 2017

WeT & GLooMy...

big decision made, we signed the contract for the townhouse at Schofields... hopefully it is the right decision... we are so broke now... full of debts, pongie and I...

work-wise... going ok, had a meeting the other day, about the rotations program, still awaiting a decision regarding where to from here... 

counting down to the holidays but will have to get pass the tiny hurdle of finishing all my assignments before I leave... just looking at the stats stuff and I get a headache... I am so not a numbers person at all... crap... and there is like 2 more freaking semesters of this...

and of course, how could I not mention my new friend... met up for the first time on 7th May... AWKWARD... for like the first half, lunch was pretty average, and we bumped into his friends there too... but we started loosening up at La Perouse beach, ok sidenote here, the place is real pretty, but too far... walked around for awhile and then went for hot chocolate after... plan is to continue for now and see what happens. Next meeting is for karaoke this sunday...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...