Saturday, June 03, 2017

CoLd...

finally finished all the assignments for this semester... although I did not do well for the first assignment :( dunno what's going to happen for the next 2 semesters, seeing as how I can't actually do the project in community... oh well, no point worrying about it at this stage...

yay! flying back home for 3 weeks, eat, sleep, play and generally be a sloth... time is going to fly so fast, and before I know it, I am freaking back at work again... 

my special friend and I... still in a state of limbo, cos he may have to leave anytime, so who knows... he definitely has taught me alot of things since we started this whole thing... watch this space...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...