Tuesday, November 22, 2016

SLOThiNG...

HellO Singapore and Home... Week 3 of my 4 week holidays of being a sloth...

The flight home was ok, some slight turbulence here and there, thank God, the food was as usual gross, and what's worse was, clumsy me, spilled apple juice on my pants and shoes at the start of the flight, yay! Not... Never going to order apple juice again! did not eat much, even the ice cream was not great... watched finding dory and that was it... pretty much slept through the journey, as much as I could... usual crying babies and smell of indian curry on my right and left...

since I arrived home, managed to eat most of the food I have been craving for, except the stingray we had at gluttons bay yesterday sucked... bought alot of clothes, clothing here are VERY expensive... bought more food, and now I am thinking my luggage will not be able to accommodate all the crap I have bought... met up with most people and I have decided that I will not contact siti or veena in future when I visit, cos they do not seem to put in the effort to make time to meet up since the last time I came back in Feb 2016... so why should I continue bothering... I did manage to meet up with Mellishia though, which was great becos I have not seen her for years now... can't even remember the last time I met up with her... this time around, most of the discussion topics centre around babies, childcare etc... and realreal is now pregnant with baby number 2... Fran is getting married soon... alamak!

pretty much hot and raining and humid since I am here, equals GROSS... just sitting or standing and I am sweating profusely... and not forgetting the multiple mosquito bites that I have been getting and still getting... got hooked to watching this channel 8 show on nurses... pretty good show... and pongie recommended this new china singing competition show with JJ Lin, Hebe, Zhang Hui Mei, Yu Quan and Xiao Jing Teng as judges, not bad, but the concept is still not as difficult as the Zhong Guo Hao Ge Qu... still showing... 

today, went to toa payoh with papa to collect my glasses and to eat prata (unfortunately, the prata store is closed for renovations), anyway, got roped into being interviewed for this channel 8 documentary show talking about airbnb and whether singapore should also legalise a similar concept here... both papa and I did it separately, and I looked shocking on video (cos he videoed it), and of course, I was sweating profusely on camera, like I always do even at home, great, there goes my public image!

anyway, uni side, thank god I did so much better in the second assignment, and managed to get a distinction for this semester, yay!

countdown to going back to sydney, to work, and to studying :(

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...