Saturday, November 05, 2016

Au RevOiR NEPeaN...

Goodbye Nepean Hospital... it has been mostly good for the last 6 years, except for a few irritants... Did not get to say goodbye to a few people, and was alittle disappointed with the farewells, but hey, no point getting upset over this, looking forward to being a sloth at home back in singapore, except for the flights and the weather... hopefully I will do well in this module this semester, and that TACP will be a good rotation for me... won't be going to the OT dept or the Aged Care Xmas party, but decided to go to the rehab one, even though it's on a random wednesday night and thai food :( but I am hoping that the people there will make up for it... 

Crossing my fingers and toes that 2017 will be a year where I will get my dream rehab senior job closer to home and maybe even buy a townhouse! and maybe find someone nice and good to me...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...