Sunday, December 04, 2016

SiCK...

Last week of my holidays and started coughing, multiple mosquito bites throughout the 4 weeks, thought it was a simple cough, and it will go away shortly, but nooo, it got worse when I returned to Sydney, had to resort to wearing a mask during the flight home, and within the first 30mins of the flight, there was pretty bad turbulence already, and turbulence again when we were landing... the coughing worsened, to the point where I could not sleep, and woke up with violent coughing fits, and during one episode of coughing fit, I actually felt like something got dislodged in my throat, and everytime I swallow, it felt like something was stuck in my throat... could not sleep and got more concerned about the coughing fits and swallowing, that I woke pongie up and drove ourselves to ED at Hornsby Hospital... waited for like 2 hours in total and was seen for like 10mins, doctor said nothing she could feel or see, prescribed me with cough medicine and antibiotics... and gave me 2 days off work, great... I am going to make such a GREAT impression on my first day in community, with a no show... 

overnight trip to JB, enjoyed the pampering stuff, but not the shopping, the food was not too bad, except for the dinner on the first night, where we ate late, and they were closing, and we were pretty much given mostly duck bones... 

currently still reading my online books, and looking into purchasing off the plan properties... hopefully it would be a good decision, cos I have no freaking idea what to look out for and what sort of questions to ask...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...