Friday, September 23, 2016

DayLiGht SaVinGs StarTiNg AgAin...

have not been blogging recently, nothing very exciting happening... major entertainment news though, Brad and Angelina divorced!!! what a shame, and they have 6 kids! my life currently consists of working, assignment, badminton... yup, BORING!

work wise, the new grad still needing quite abit of feedback, and Hannah did not get the MRT position, which personally, I was glad, becos I think she is a good clinician, but sometimes, she comes across as a know it all at times, and it's a Level 2 position, so hopefully we can get someone new and good... 

abit of gossip... prisy and co have been hanging out ALOT with Alex and Kelvin... we all know that Christine really likes Kelvin, but we don't know if it's mutual on his part, but then prisy thinks that Alex may also like Christine, but I initially thought Alex likes Prisy... but then, Alex also hangs out ALOT with Marga... so who knows what's going on with Marga and Jack... anyway, just gossiping... 

once assignment 1 is done, will have to start on assignment 2, and then the weekly postings, and then it's holidays!!! my plan is to be a sloth at home, eat and sleep, and then eat again...  hence I am trying to work hard at badminton nowadays before I go home... and I bought the pirate roulette game after being inspired by running man the other day...

yay! really looking forward to our roadtrip to bowral/moss vale tomorrow, I need a massage! the only annoying thing is that I still have to work on my assignment on the roadtrip :(

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...