Sunday, August 28, 2016

HAppY 31st...

my birthday celebrations recap... went for badminton, yum cha (not nice), then laser tag at rosehill, it was tiring, sweaty but fun... 4 levels to run around in, and the group which came along were fun to play with, and then we went for korean at eastwood, much better food, and then dessert at oliver brown... 

friday, bought the rainbow cake for work, and deanna also organised a morning tea the same day for the LGBTQI fund raising thing, which then led me to think that she may be one of them too... and we had aged care breakfast in the morning, then this morning tea, then my usual chicken schnitzel, then my cake and then dinner at lao chufang, unfortunately the food was not great that day, for some reason, so I was pretty much constantly eating the whole day... and christine and prisy bought me chocolatey stuff for my birthday... and rhia bought me 2 packets of caramello... I am so fat it's not funny... 

saturday, it was the cherry blossom festival at auburn, went with auntie and uncle in the end, cos prisy injured her foot at badminton... it was quite disappointing actually... met up with fangying there as well... luckily the weather was really good that day... and then we went to strathfield for lunch, at this new malaysian cafe... I ordered the prata, but it was too crispy for my liking... and then went over to prisy's to catch up on running man... 

today, working :( luckily the day went pretty quick... ADO tomorrow, really have to start working on my assignment, the deadline is getting closer and closer by the day... urgghh... 

workwise, a new staff member started in aged care, a brand new grad, so everything was really new for her, so had to spend some time to explain everything from scratch... other than that, nothing much else happening... 

nainai had a fall the other day, injured her leg, and then a fever, and then her leg swelled, and sudden onset of confusion... had all of us worried sick... and now mum's also sick with a cold and fever...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...