Monday, October 10, 2016

SUmmEr's HERe...

recap on the recent roadtrip to bowral/moss vale, I actually was allocated a male masseuse, it was weird initially, but after that, I was like whatever, nothing amazing to see anyway... after that, went to check out our accomodation, it was refurbished quite nicely indoors, parisian- style... and the bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was quite big as well... would not mind staying there again... although the cooked breakfast was only so-so... 

otherwise, nothing much happening... trying to play as much badminton as I can before I go back to singapore, to lose some weight, which really I don't think it's working, cos I think I ate as much if not more than what I lost during exercise... work wise, nothing very much happening... bought 2 boxes of wipes for kara's baby shower, and an animal puzzle game for shelby, apparently, shelby loves destroying the puzzle when it's all sorted... she is really cute... also bought a mobile hanging animal thing for rehab mel's baby... started emptying out my desk and clearing things in preparation for rotation... 

uni wise, thought that this semester would be a little easier cos it's more relevant to what I am doing at work, but it is turning out to be more challenging than I thought... hopefully, I will pass the module, yikes!

oh, and side note, I was just browsing through my facebook feed one day like I always do, and guess who popped out on people who I may know... yup my ex of 3 months... and for some really weird reason, his profile name is something bizarre called coco jambo??!! I panicked a little when I saw his picture, initially thought it may be a scammer using his pictures but then I clicked into the profile, and it was all pictures of him, and also some of the ones which he sent to me before, which now I know some were pretty old... anyway, I don't know how facebook decides that he is somehow linked to me, but I deleted him on my newsfeed page anyway... 

Counting down to me being a sloth when I go back home in 3 weeks' time!

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...