Saturday, August 13, 2016

3 MOnTHs...

yup, we finally broke up for real today, after watching Jason Bourne in gold class in the city, again the whole conversation, not really even a conversation, it was pretty much me telling him, lasted for less than 5mins... and here I was stressing for the last week, about what and how I should say it... but in the end, did not end up saying what I mentally prepared... Alex did not even say much... 

oh and recently, for some weird reason, hanging out more and more with Fangying, we have now been to karaoke together twice, and went out to eat twice now... and she got me hooked onto this japanese craze, and the queues were sooo long for the last few times we were there, but tocheesecake day for some really strange reason, there was pretty much no queue, and I was able to buy 4x cakes for us both, and only having to queue for maybe 5mins :)

our last few weekends have been sooo busy and hectic, pongie and I have been complaining that we have not had a weekend where we can just relax and be sloths for the day... it's pretty much cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, and then some sort of activity happening on sat... and then it's badminton on sundays, lunch and then auntie's...  where got time to study??!!

and I have also registered for some speed dating websites, and will also be returning to online dating websites when I actually have some time to myself... I can just imagine myself going back on OKC and seeing Alex back on there too, AWKWARD!!!

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...