Monday, May 16, 2016

BE poSiTiVE!

since I last blogged on Friday evening, the conversation that night was truly mortifying on my part, cos it was VERY personal like sensitive questions 101, even to the point of talking about having sex, my menstrual bleeding, my surgery, my scars, and possibility of not having children, everytime I thought of what we talked about that night, I cringe in horror and embarrassment, cos come on, I have yet to even meet him in person, and he knows more intimate things about me that any person should... and we even talked about locations and when to do this... 

anyway, things were pretty intense still... until sat night when pongie overheard us talking about going on an overnight trip and everything blew up... she was crying the whole night, yelling, saying that she hates him, I am not her sister, she wants to go back to singapore etc... it was truly one of the worst nights ever... and of course, needless to say, sunday was pretty tense, which made me tell prisy about him... and of course, she also said the same thing to me, ie to be careful, cos at the end of the day, I have yet to meet him, and I have more to lose than him etc... which I agree, but I really like him and I want to believe and trust what he says... but of course, there will always be a part of me which will remain cautious... anyway, sunday night, pongie and I manage to have a chat about things, and hopefully things will improve as time goes... 

and he is so much better than me at compliments, at saying things such as liking me, thinking of me, missing me, and he even said to me yesterday that he thinks he is slowly falling in love with me... he actually said the big taboo L word, and we have not even met each other... and on my part, I think I am too, becos how can I resist not?? examples, checking my phone almost compulsively, looking forward to chatting with him at night, and texting him, we pretty much text or call each other regularly throughout the day and still chat at night... is that overkill??

I keep waiting for me to wake from this dream, or waiting for the stone to drop, and this situation is not as good as it seems to be... I will be devastated...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...