Sunday, December 06, 2015

HANd hYgiENe...

Learnt another lesson this weekend... WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE EATING!!!

sooo... met up with Reem at Newington for Japanese on Friday after work, food was ok... nothing fantastic, despite how she was raving about it... after dinner, she invited me over to her house, it was pretty messy, and she had dogs and one of them would not stop barking the entire time I was there... she also had a garden full of vegetables, fruits and herbs which she planted, and so we had a tour around, then she released her dogs out the cage, and we sat and watched the movie Antman... which was also only ok... and she was burning this incense smelling thing which was giving me a headache... and before the movie started, she passed me a huge bowl of popcorn, and I just started taking some to eat without thinking to wash my hands, and was like, ok... this is pretty tasteless and gross, definitely not going to be able to eat this... so I had to say to Reem no thanks... and then by the time I finished the movie, it was pretty late, and by the time I got home, I was exhausted...

the next day, I had the splinting workshop at work... my tummy started to feel not so good the night before, so I ate some Norit and went to bed, and by like lunch time, my tummy started cramping intermittently, and was feeling nauseous, and by the time the workshop ended, I was like so sorry Nhung, don't think we can go out for afternoon tea like we planned, got into Hyungie, ate more Norit, and it did not help that it was boiling hot that day as well... made it to Rosehill before having to pull over becos the cramping and nausea was worsening... I really thought I was going to throw up in Hyungie... so I slept for abit hoping to tide it over so I can continue driving... thank goodness... the feeling of nausea improved, made it home finally and crawled into bed... did not even have dinner that night, woke up briefly to shower, and went back to bed...

this morning, the nausea has gone but still getting intermittent cramping in the tummy... but still managed to go play badminton with the girls and had lunch, and watched the last hunger games in the movie... thank goodness I am off work tomorrow... 

NO one to blame except myself for my stupidity... hopefully no one else got infected by me... yikes!

anyway, work-wise... found out that Gemma will be heading over to Geri-rehab from next year onwards, so who knows who will be covering until the new grad starts, and whilst I am away in Feb 2016...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...