Monday, November 30, 2015

COUNtDoWN to XmAs StartS...

sooo... did I mention that I am obsessed over the show 我的少女时代... yup, obsessed to the point that we went to the movies again to watch the movie over the weekend, and I illegally recorded some of the good parts on my phone, and watching them over and over, and the song 小幸运 is still on repeat mode on the phone to and from work... definitely going to purchase the dvd when it comes out...

anyway, met up with yochi and the girls over the weekend, had lunch at petaling street and then had this green tea ice cream after, but not very nice, then we shopped around for awhile and then pongie and I went for karaoke whilst waiting for the movie to start... the theatre was pretty packed actually but luckily we decided to wait for the later session and got good seats which meant that I could record parts of the movie... 

work-wise, all I can say, I am the WORST student supervisor ever! forgot all about my student on day 2 of placement, and then its her last week already and I did not even think to organise some sort of farewell until Rhia reminded me today, and I even had a mental blank then, I am the WORST! I think I am just not focusing really... just going through the motions these few weeks until the xmas break comes along and when my holidays finally comes around... 

there are a few farewells, baby shower, lunches and dinners coming up in the next few weeks leading up to xmas... no specific plans over xmas and new year yet, I think the plan is to be a sloth really... other than that, just back to reading my online books... and did I mention that yochi is having another baby boy???

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...