Wednesday, December 16, 2015

FASt fOrwaRD...

department xmas dinner this year was held at river canyon at parramatta, OMG! it was BAD!, the food was crap, and still have to queue so long, and the performance was so sleazy and unsynchronized and cringeworthy... can't believe I wasted $60 on that! the only good thing about the whole night was the good company I had, had lots of laughs with Nhung, Fang, Krusha and Rhia... and got to visit Rhia's house prior to the dinner as well... 

Celebrated Uncle's birthday at Palsaik, the food was only ok, actually, maybe we had really high expectations of the place, cos Prisy kept saying how good it was... Michelle is back for holidays for the next 3 weeks... so went to badminton with Prisy and Michelle that weekend, and she was really LOUD and embarrassing... but it was good session that day actually... and then played my ticket to ride game, finally, someone willing to play the game with me... but becos I have not played it for so long, the rules had to be reviewed again... and played Wii and watched the korean movie The Masquerade again... it was such a GOOD movie, and I cried again at the last scene with the bodyguard... 

had our department xmas lunch today... it was chicken, chips, some salad and desserts... the chicken did not look very appetising, hence only ate chips and dessert... Kara was my secret santa and I only knew becos I was the only one who did not receive a present and Kara was like... your PRESENT definitely was in the pile... haha! in the end, she got me a mist fan as well as desk fan, but did not realise that the desk fan needed a power supply... but that's ok, I left the mist fan on my table at work, and brought home the desk fan to use at home... Shelby is so cute, but can't imagine having to watch her 24/7, cos she goes and climbs everywhere... Deanna was my recipient so gave her the Japanese mug set, bought her some tea towels and a bar of soap... 

Looking forward to the room escape game this sunday, and then our roadtrip again to Bowral... finally we get to stay at the Gibraltar!!! it better be awesome! very high expectations indeed... hopefully the weather will be cool and sunny that day!

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...