Wednesday, November 25, 2015

小幸运。。。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sQSXwdtxlY

OK, I am officially obsessed over this movie that pongie and I decided last minute to watch last saturday, cos it happened to be the only mandarin movie showing at hoyts mandarin centre... OMG! it is the best movie of the year for me, as well as best song of the year!!! it is sooo very good, 9/10, the only thing was the ending, it was pretty open ended and I did not really feel the chemistry between chen qiao en and yan cheng xu... I have been watching the movie on repeat despite the very poor quality, as well as listening to the song which Hebe sang on repeat every day to and from work... that's pretty much my life right now...

work-wise, it's only day 3 into my aged care rotation and I am already missing my MRT so badly... not the patients, but the team... and the freedom and flexibility I had in MRT... especially ADOs and leave... dunno how I am going to survive in aged care for a whole year... although, today, whilst seeing a patient, I was almost tearing up, seeing and hearing that she was so debilitated by her condition that she could not go buy underwear, and then seeing her cry, and then the elderly lady next to her started crying as well... and then seeing and hearing the 2 elderly patients hug each other knowing that they probably may never see other again... I was almost starting to cry along with them... there are going to be many changes in the upcoming months in terms of staffing...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...