Saturday, October 26, 2013

SUmmER iN OCTobER...

news since the last post... really bad bushfires especially in the blue mountains, a few of the people at work were affected, and the hospital was told to prepare for an emergency last wednesday but luckily, the predicted disaster did not happen and it was actually pretty quiet that day... and it's only oct which brings me dread just thinking when summer actually comes around... arrghhh, it's been so hot already... 

finished watching the drama the master's sun, and I actually really enjoyed it, better than my expectations... much better than I hear your voice, the main leads are actually funny... despite being scary at some initial parts... pongie found this new singaporean drama website toggle during the singapore day... went on the website to have a look, and was really tempted to subscribe to them so I could watch some of the old mediacorp shows, but then noted that it was only available to people in singapore, which was ridiculous, how can you not want to make more money by making it available to people outside of singapore??!! so now I am back to rewatching old dramas again until something nice comes up... the amazing race is back again, so watching that every week in addition to running man... otherwise, nothing much else happening...

baked pandan cake and the flourless choc cake on my own today, ok not really on my own, with mum providing some guidance over skype... did not turn out that well though... which was abit disappointing... and the washing up is a killer, might as well just buy outside, how I wish they are easily available...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...