Monday, May 27, 2013

MR T...

Found out that MRT can also be read as Mr T, besides standing for Mass rapid transit (MRT) haha...

it has been approx 3 weeks since I returned to MRT... still getting inappropriate pts at times, and I think it really depends on the medical team and how good they are... currently the ones we have are not that good, which really does not help... caseload fluctuates in a day as usual, like today, started out with 4 pts and by the end of the day, we have 9... and the new PT started today, he is alright, working more together on the doubles bcos Kara is away until Monday... my only complaint is that he sometimes mumbles to himself and speaks really softly and I have no idea what he is saying to me half the time, so I pretty much do my usual thing and nod and smile... handwriting is atrocious... 

drama wise, it has been quite boring, running man still ongoing, but not much else really... the new IN Death book is quite boring as well... 

pongie's birthday is this week, so the plan is we are going for buffet at Seven Hills RSL, initially thought of going to bowling but may have to postponed at this stage...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...