Saturday, May 11, 2013

小人再也不要见。。。

work-related update... had another meeting with our manager again that day and it was finally decided that Kate and I would swap starting Tuesday, which means I will return to MRT and Kate will go back to Cancercare... thank goodness, I was actually advocating for this to happen asap cos I could tell our manager was wanting to drag it out, don't think I could stand another day working with her... since I returned from leave, it was same old story again, and I could tell she really wanted Kate to go back as well, she was already supervising Kate even whilst she was in MRT... MRT can be frustrating as well, and I have not done rehab for quite a while now, so I am going to have to start recalling all the stuff again, and shower Ax again, but all I can think of now is to get out of cancercare asap... so the decision was made Wednesday, and I informed her that day, and knowing that I was off on Friday and Monday was my last day at cancercare, I wanted to thank everyone else, but she has yet to mention my leaving to anybody, so I just went up to the wards and informed them myself, and on thursday pm, she had yet to inform people, so when I sent out the email for morning tea on monday to everyone, she was like why did you send out the email to everyone, I thought the morning tea was only for upstairs... I was like, seriously not everything revolves around you, everyone else has been really helpful since I started at cancercare, so of course, I have to thank everyone, not only who you think I should inform... anyway, I did it whether she liked it or not... so after MOnday I will be free of her... thank god... no matter how tough MRT can be, it will never compare to the 8 months of hell working with her :( 

I am actually quite upset that Westmead did not get back to me... oh well...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...