Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CHAnGe of SCEneRy...

finally transferred to MRT on Tuesday... everything feels quite foreign, back to my old desk, full of crap on the table when I moved in... had to clean the table, and move stuff... was worried about the senior PT on the team, but she actually turned out to be quite friendly and nice... which was really good... and everyone have been very welcoming... will miss my spacious desk at cancercare and the fact that there is a window, your own computer, phone but hey, finally am rid of the days when I have to think about what I say all the time... patients-wise, have a few since I started who were not really appropriate for MRT... got a really nice surprise today from S4D... Margaret paged me and asked me to go over to the ward today, and when I got there, she gave me a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates... I was really touched... this was probably my first bouquet of flowers ever in my life... then came the problem of where am I going to keep the flowers??!! so it is now still sitting in a container, on the floor... alamak... at least some people appreciated and recognised the effort I have put into my work... so apparently the current PT arrangement will last for another 2 weeks and a new grad will commence, and it's actually someone who had worked at Nepean before, and whom I know from before... which would be nice... hopefully that works out well... thankfully the supervision issue has been sorted becos there was a day there on Tuesday when I really would have gotten stuck with Her as my supervisor... really have to thank Deanna and Jamila for their help for getting me out of a potentially shitty situation...

other than that, nothing very much happening at the moment, no new shows, ongoing running man every week, found out that there was a new season of amazing race, so watching that atm...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...