Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CLouDy & rAiNinG...

恭喜发财!!!!

missed out on another year of chinese new year and hongbaos... the good thing is nainai is here this year, and that we got to skype with the relatives as well on the weekend and had a sumptious dinner on sat...

work wise...maybe my prayers are starting to come true, bcos her attitude seems to be improving towards me, and she is also starting to defend me, but I just can't seem to drop my guard though, especially when I think about the past few months... anyway, when I was looking through the predictions for this year, apparently, this is only an ok year for me, and the main thing is to stay positive... one more week until the dreaded lymphoedema course, I just hope that things will turn out ok... 

nothing very much going on atm, still looking forward to april when we finally go on a holiday, feels like such a long time since my last holiday, which was last april... still considering whether I should go back home this year...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...