Wednesday, January 30, 2013

无底洞。。。

australia day long weekend... nainai came up for the weekend, and it was pretty much raining the whole weekend... started working on sundays now, once a month, it's actually not too bad, the ward is quiet, and I can pretty much go about doing my work without people in the way, or files not found... and once/month is just nice, although I found out that I get taxed a lot more...

sat... went grocery shopping at eastwood and at hornsby... nothing very exciting...

sun... working

mon... went out for breakfast, and nainai and I went to watch the Hobbit, it was pretty boring, almost fell asleep a few times during the movie, when we came out of the theatre, it was packed with kids, and everywhere was full of people, cos it was pouring rain outside... and it pretty much rained throughout the night as well... rewatched it started with a kiss 1 and 2... and managed to finish the 3 kingdoms, it was boring... yep that was how bored I was, no new nice shows atm, except running man once a week...

tues... went out for lunch, dropped pongie off at uni, then took nainai to epping library, and it started to rain again... then went to castle towers to eat baskin and robbins...

work has been alright, still dreading every day I have to work with her... and the shitty thing is, bcos of this course, I cannot quit now, and there are no jobs available, and there are alot of people around me also looking for jobs atm, my situation is gettting more depressing each day... at this rate, come Oct, I might find myself rotating back into MRT...  urgghh... 

and... amelia, karen, jo uni, mellishia, and siti are all getting married, and yochi's giving birth anytime soon... whilst here I am, getting old every day, and stuck in that place with that person... and you know who is leaving in March... all these time spent on Thursdays did nothing at all...


No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...