Thursday, January 03, 2013

NEw BeGinniNgs HopEFully...

29 Dec 2012- spent the day in the city, usual routine, Lindt, karaoke, found a few new korean and jap places that look quite nice, but we were too full and my tummy was not feeling well due to the spoilt milk I drank in the morning...

30 Dec 2012- spent the day cleaning, watch some old shows, then went to auntie's place for dinner, and nainai came up to stay for the next few days...

31 Dec 2012- new year's eve, took nainai for lunch at ribs and rumps at olympic park, the place was actually quite big, and there was not many people, probably bcos it was the hols and lunch... and then went grocery shopping after... stayed up to watch the fireworks, but it was pretty much the same every year, boring...

1 Jan 2013- stayed at home the whole day until time to go to dinner's at auntie's place for pizza... was watching all the korean drama awards actually... not that I understood what was said, cos nobody subs the shows... 

2 Jan 2012- back to work :( today was asked by El was I missing Dawn, wanted to lie but it was not easy, in the end just hesitated and said no comment... will have to see if this is going to come back and bite me... really dreading next week, when she returns...

looking forward to the days when she is not there, and most importantly my NZ trip and the day when I can get out of this hellhole... and have made my new year resolutions, although the ones from last year were not achieved, sometimes I wonder why I even bother...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...