Sunday, December 09, 2012

16 days To XmaS...

almost a month since I last posted, and nothing has much improved from being irritated and frustrated and not being able to tell anyone else at work... everything I do seems to be the wrong thing, and now she is saying that I am doing things which she said not to do, even though when we talked about it, she said it was ok to do it that way... no wonder Kate made a comment previously about not knowing when to take her seriously or not when she says things... and she kept saying things like clinical reasoning, and that she has been doing things for a long time now and I have only been there for 2 months, and during the assessments, when she was meant to be observing me, she decides to step in and after asking a few questions, she just throws equipment at people, despite telling me that we cannot solve everything with just equipment... and when I started asking about continence, she was like why are you asking about that?? dunno how much more I can tolerate this shit, it's really difficult to respect and acknowledge something or someone when you don't agree with them or their methods... it's like so what if you have been doing this for a long time, it does not mean that you are doing things right...at this point in time, my strategy is to tolerate things until after I am competent in lymphoedema, and then I am off, thanks but no thanks... it was just really ironic that we also had our workplace culture training that day and talking about bullying... putting on a fake smile and pretending that I am actually enjoying my work is so tiring...

other than work being irritating, nothing much really happening, no new dramas at this stage, should be studying my lymphoedema stuff but have been putting it off... looking forward to this xmas break and really any other time that I don't have to face her...


No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...