Tuesday, December 18, 2012

HOW LonG moRe CAn I dO thiS?

had another shitty day at work again, was asked to do a learning styles questionnaire, and I did not score one point in the activist column, needless to say, she and I are going to be in for a really FUN time next year... my main problems continues to be not showing empathy, and not engaging with people at work, building rapport by making small talk, and the b**** made me say out loud that I suck at making small talk... and she even suggested that I speak to Kate about the fact that she got along so well with people at cancercare... and today, she quarreled with Jacqui right in the office, where everyone can hear, and it was pretty awkward throughout the day, but by the end of the day, they were back to speaking terms again... just like that other day, when she threw a tantrum and walked out of the meeting...seriously, how can you possibly expect people to respect you when you act like this??!! and I mentioned to her that I use a different OT model, and she was like, well, you need to tell me these things, and what happens when you start in a new job and I am the boss and I realise that you are doing something different from other people, and of course, any answer I gave was wrong, cos everyone has to do things her way... I hate her, truly do, and she even implied that if I don't like working in this area, there is no point doing the lymphoedema course, WTF, I have to keep telling myself to tolerate these shit until I become at least competent in lymphoedema, and then AU REVOIR! thanks but no thanks... you are the worst bully I have ever come across!

anyway, bcos of all these stress, I have now got this massive pimple between my nose and mouth, and it's huge, and painful the whole of today, and I had to walk around with that at work, and people that I did not want to see, of course, I see them... tried to squeeze it earlier, although we were told not to... it came out in a squirt at the mirror, it was way gross and now it's all red and painful, and still it's not clean...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...