Saturday, September 29, 2012

NEXt rOTatiON...

had a really shitty day yesterday, was my performance review, and Collette was upset at me for not following her instructions but I also have a suspicion that she was also upset that I went to Deanna for advice instead... and received a voice msg from Optus advising that they attempted to deliver the modem to me at Waitara, despite me telling them on 3 separate occasions that I want it delivered to Dural, like seriously, Optus is ridiculous, nothing seems to be updated on their database... and then was turning into the road leading to home when this stupid truck decided that he was going first, even though it was freaking obvious that he needs to give way... and he dared to stare and me and gesture as well, WTH... @^*##*^ so needless to say I had a shitty Friday just before the long weekend...

last week in Aged care, I am glad becos I feel like it is time to move on and try something else, I don't really like how things are run especially when Collette is there, other than that, I did enjoy the actual work and working with the team... rotating into cancercare on 8 Oct, did my orientation with Kate that day, and work is paying for lymphoedema training which is like $1850, so I really want to grab this opportunity cos who knows whether cancercare may decide to withdraw from the rotation program in the future, and being trained in lymphoedema will increase my employment opportunities... the only thing is they are now in the process of adding community into the rotation program as well, but this would mean that Kate and I will be vying for the same rotation in Sept 2013, but I am seriously considering working closer to home at this stage, and maybe doing something like TACP... but we'll see...

other than my rant on work, have not really been watching alot of dramas, cos have been spending time with Nainai, playing mahjong, showing her pictures of our trips... taking her out... 

this long weekend, we will be moving the big furniture today, and officially moving into Waitara... uncle will be helping us setup the internet, so hopefully everything goes as planned... seriously, now that we are moving our stuff, I now realise that I do have lots of stuff, which did not seem that way before, but we have been trying to move things in small loads, and we are still doing that now... 

met up with Silvana and Elain when they came to visit, also had dinner with Amelia and Karen, with them, Amelia and Karen are getting married next year... have yet to see the others for awhile now... uncle Oliver and auntie Maureen and uncle Peter coming to visit in 2 weeks' time, so we will be busy entertaining them, and Michelle returning for a holiday in Nov, along with Sharon... prisy bought a car, a Hyundai Elantra, the features are nice, but I still prefer hatchbacks... it's got a sunroof, alloy wheels and fog lights... she bought it in white... 

hope everything turns out well in cancercare...

No comments:

WOrLd CuP FeVEr...

World Cup 2022, held in Qatar this time around, has been full of shocks and surprises... the underdogs are definitely Morroco and hopefully ...